Segundo Grande Encontro da Rede Favela Sustentável 2019
983
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-983,single-format-video,theme-stockholm,qode-social-login-1.1.3,qode-restaurant-1.1.1,stockholm-core-1.2.1,woocommerce-no-js,select-theme-ver-5.2.1,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,popup-menu-fade,header_top_hide_on_mobile,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive

Segundo Grande Encontro da Rede Favela Sustentável 2019

On a misty morning in the hills of Santa Teresa, 126 favela organizers and technical allies from across Rio de Janeiro came together for the Second Annual Meeting of the Sustainable Favela Network (SFN). Among participants, 55% came from 48 different favela communities, with the other 45% primarily technical allies from across the city and beyond. The largest contingent came from Rio’s North Zone (37), followed closely by the West Zone (35), then South Zone (22). After numerous fruitful SFN exchanges hosted throughout 2019, the annual meeting offered a rare opportunity to bring the web of initiatives together in one place. Held on November 9 on the leafy grounds of the EcoCasa Silvestre with support from the Heinrich Böll Foundation, the day’s events gave network members the chance to reflect, engage, and connect, drawing on the experiences of groups across the city’s favelas. Read all about the 2019 2nd Annual Meeting of the Sustainable Favela Network at https://catcomm.org/sfn-meeting-2019/